Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Night Notes

2 things tonight.

First off, I hate how baseball and Fox arranged the games tonight. Giving half the country one game, and the other half a different game is retarded. I really wanted to be able to flip back and forth between the two. And imagine if you were a St Louis native living in New York, or a Boston native living in Houston. There are only two games. How hard is it to either schedule them at different times, or mirror the coverage on one of the half dozen networks that are affiliated with MLB?

Secondly, I'd like to note that my friend Neil will start writing for TYBITF very soon. He has his own blog that is currently in hiatus until he has the time and energy to re-start it on a fulltime basis. I like the idea of bringing in another voice, another perspective, and another set of ideas for subject matter. The fact that he's smarter than I am doesn't hurt matters.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?